• Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
• Fully Qualified Tae Kwon-Do Instructor with the British Tae Kwon-DO Council
• Pre and Post Natal Exercise and Nutrition
• Exercise for Fat Loss
• Studio Cycling
• Advanced Resistance Training
• Functional Equipment Training
• Circuits Training
• Martial Arts Training for fitness and international competition
• Weight Loss
• Providing various, fun and challenging programs for all levels of fitness
• Short and efficient fat burning workouts
• Focus on trainees’ motivation
Katie’s objective is to inspire clients to achieve their own personal goals, using a personally designed program and exercises from her wealth of knowledge and experience. She motivates clients to reach their full fitness and body potential, with sessions totally focusing on their unique individual needs, resulting in an unmatched client experience.
Her love of fitness and enthusiastic warm personality make session’s great fun. Katie is a passionate believer in the benefits of fitness for people of all ages and ability levels. She practices what she teaches, and using the exercises and programs she teaches others, has achieved fantastic personal fitness levels, transforming her own body with her techniques.
She is living proof that they work! Having achieved 5 World Tae Kwon-Do Championship titles and multiple European, National and Regional titles Katie is not scared of hard work and dedication and fully understands the ups and downs that come with achieving goals.