CHEK Holistic Strength & Conditioning and Lifestyle Coach
• Head Strength Coach Oxford University Blues rugby team 2014-2020
• Head Strength Coach Oxford University Athletics Team 2016-2018
• Worked and trained with Wasps, Saracens Premiership Rugby Team and England 7’s Rugby
• CHEK Practitioner
• Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) with the National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
• BSc (Hons) Sports Science
• British Weightlifting Level 1
• RFU Strength & Conditioning Level 2
• ITEC Level 3 Sports Massage
Your training, health and the progression of both is not just made in the gym, it’s made through choices in your everyday life. To improve performance and energy you need to keep a balance; train hard but smart, move well, eat healthy and clean but enjoyable food. Sleep, recover, relax and work on all elements of your self each day.
My philosophy of training involves a mixture of body alignment, muscular testing, weightlifting, calisthenics, ground movement, yoga and Pilates. This is backed up with ensuring that my clients are implementing daily strategies (nutritional and lifestyle) away from their training.
I specialize in lower back pain, core stability & all round strength and conditioning.
Whether you are looking to improve your fitness, increase strength, power, muscle mass, lose weight or develop greater overall health and wellness please get in contact or come and have a chat: 07788556200 firstname.lastname@example.org