• Active-IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
• Active-IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
• British Army Reserves Physical Training Instructor(PTI)
• British Army Reserves Endurance Training Leader(ETL)
I’m a highly experienced fitness professional as well as a British Army Physical Training Instructor(PTI) with a wealth of practical experience in the health and fitness field. I have trained myself as well as many others to achieve a variety of challenging goals. One of my personal highlights being achieving a Bronze medal for my regiment in exercise Cambrian Patrol – one of the world’s toughest military events over the Brecon Beacons in Wales.
I’m passionate about fitness and enjoy inspiring others as well as making a difference to physical and mental wellbeing of those around me. If you see me around the gym, feel free to approach me regarding any issues around the gym, fitness or just for a chat! I want to make your experience here at Buzz Gym as enjoyable as possible.
I know what it feels like to achieve a fitness goal and can help you experience the same sense of achievement, whatever your fitness goal may be.
• Toning and losing unwanted fat
• Building muscle or strength
• Breaking through training plateaus
• Training for an event or a wedding
• Getting a strong pass in your Physical Fitness Assessment (PFA) for the Armed Forces