• BSc (Hons) degree in Nutrition
• Level 2 Fitness Instructor
• Level 3 Personal Trainer
• Enhanced Kettlebells Instructor
• Performance Cycling Instructor
• British Rowing Indoor Instructor
• UKAD Accredited Supplement Advisor
• ISAK Level 1 Anthropometrist (skinfolds)
• Published in peer-reviewed journals
Whether it’s personal training for muscle gain, fat loss, strength or sports performance, I can offer a bespoke service to help you reach your goals. I offer a results-driven process including personal training, nutrition advice and free body composition analysis. You will be taught how to perform every part of your training programme and I will devise your personal plan to work around your lifestyle. Together we will monitor your progress, providing accountability and I will help you build new, sustainable habits while improving your confidence.
I have a strong background in nutrition and exercise science (practical and theory) and have a range of experience working with athletes and sports clubs. I can help prepare you for a race, competition or even a personal challenge if you wish!
My mission is very simple – to allow you to achieve a result that you wouldn’t have achieved on your own.
If you would like a free consultation, get in touch today and we can make a start together!